For over 30 years closely-held companies in conjunction with their owners and high-net-worth individuals along with their families, all have relied on Donald May, CPA for practical advice and vision. They appreciate the passion and effort given to identify the technical issues involved in every engagement. Your tax issues, whether simple or complex, will be clearly and effectively communicated, resulting in solutions that will minimize your tax liability.
The latest tax law changes are very complex, but offer many opportunities for businesses and individuals. No tax professional has all the answers to every situation. We interact with various other Certified Public Accountants and tax attorneys on a daily basis, sharing decades of experience in order to remain current with proven tax saving opportunities and to enhance the reputation of the accounting profession.
We work with attorneys, financial consultants, insurance advisors, estate planners, pension consultants, and other professionals to arrange a complete financial plan for clients and WE LOOK AFTER IT.
Contact us to see how we can make your tax preparation enjoyable and fun.
Master of Science in Taxation – Bentley University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting – American International College
College Lecturer in Accounting
- University of Hartford – Currently Full-Time Clinical Professor
- Suffolk University – 7 Years Full-Time Lecturer in Accounting
- Providence College – 1 Year Full-Time Visiting Lecturer
- Harvard Business School – Teaching Assistant
- Northeastern University – 1 Year Adjunct Accounting Professor
- Bridgewater State University – Adjunct Professor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of CPA’s
- Outreach Committee – MSCPA’s
- Education Committee –MSCPA’s
- Peer Reviewer – 2011 through 2016